We know that n+m+s+carry < 10. So n<7. We also know that either n+n+n
or o+o+o > 9 because there must be a carry to make those two columns
add to a different value.
We can start eliminating values for n.
If n is 1, o would have to be 7 to make the second row work out. But
then u and e would both be 3.
If n is 3, o must be 1, so u would also be 3.
If n is 4, o must be 1 and u must be 3, which makes n+m+s > 9.
If n=5, then e would be 5, so n can't be 5.
If n is larger than 5, there is no combination which makes n+m+s<10.
That leaves n=2.
It follows that e=6, o=4, and u=3.
m and s are interchangeable: 1 and 5.
And j is 9.