Hi ALL,
             It is neither a issue of any sick person , it is the issue that
mother India is sick with corrupt people.
I know that most of us do not have time due to a busy schedule but we have
other resources with us.
I am not man of very high stature still i implore u all to
contribute generously for all those who are fighting for us.
People like Arvind , Kiran Bedi  etc they could have earned a lot but they
are fighting for us without caring for any financial support.
You can sincerely donate at
Donate to the anti-corruption movement

Please send crossed cheque or Demand Draft in the name of:
Public Cause Research Foundation

A-119, First Floor,
Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
Uttar Pradesh: 201010
Phone Number: 09717460029

Dear friends, if you want to send us money through bank transfer, please
call Aswathi Muralidharan on 09717460029 and she will guide you through the
process or send email todonati...@indiaagainstcorruption.org

All donations exempt under 80(G).
We will despatch you a receipt within a day or two of receiving the cheque.
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/donate.html

*Or for Bangalore branch :----*

:--
Please write your cheque in favour of
*Corruption Saaku A/c No. 0167351000002032*and send it to
Lakshmi Vilas Bank,
Koramangala Branch,
68, Transpade Towers,
Jyothi Niwas College Road,
Koramangala Industrial Layout,
5th Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore 560095

For e-transfer
*Account Name* : Corruption Saaku
*RTGS/IFSC Code* : LAVB0000167
*Account Number* : 0167351000002032

Please visit site http://www.saaku.in/ ,

*Please reply in thread even you make a single rupee contribution*
*
*
*
*