samsung SISO would be coming day after tomm. in our collg..would tell
u the details..howevel..samsung SEL visited..our collg few
dayz..back..there was first an aptitude paper..having logical
reasoning and pie chart type questions..that were very very easy..and
the question booklet they provided.. are common ..so few ans were
marked 4 me :)

then there was one technical paper which was also easy..bt i didnt
gave..i dont know..much abt it..bt it was related to c and os..and was
easy..