O(1) space means constant space. It doesn't mean you can't use extra space.
Refer here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2219109/what-does-this-mean-on-steps-and-o1-space

According to the question you can definitely use a Hash Table for keeping
hit record, as it will be a constant space (provided the range of numbers is
known).

In case the range of numbers is not known, BST will be close answer. Since
only one element will be repeating, the process of making the BST can be
stopped when the first repeating element is caught. BUT, this will be O(n)
space, as the number of nodes in BST will be n-1 in worst case.