Our placement cell found my blog, I intentionally did this after my
placement cell told me to delete that post, since it's against the rules
here in my college to give out placement details of college on internet, as
it may affect other people's placement (I didn't know that, but for being on
safer side, I made it private. Once placements are done, I will make it
public. Really sorry for the inconvenience guys..)
@Mudit, its ctc.