they ask very easy questions in interviews.
i had faced their interview.
first of all they asked me if i had done any project work.
then they asked about the platform used and why i had chosen it.
then few easy questions about algo of the project.

they questioned me on bubble sort.
then i was asked to write a program to reverse the words of a string.
for example "hi how r u"
reversed-> "u r how hi"

some other questions they asked some of my friends were
->how to declare an integer pointer.
->what is .net.
->what are features of opp(object oriented prog).