Hey everyone,
I recently joined this group, so I thought I'd add a short interview/
logic puzzle that I remember hearing.  Hopefully it wasnt already
said.  Part of the fun is the story, so here it goes...

Four people have been running away from a pack of zombies, and are now
injured in varying degrees.  It is already nighttime, and they have
come upon a bridge.  They must cross the bridge as fast as possible
before the pack of zombies comes upon them, but the bridge is very
dark, slippery, and cannot support much weight.  There is one
flashlight.  Rules:

* the bridge must be crossed with the flashlight,  only two people at
most.  A return trip must be made (the flashlight cannot be thrown
back, etc)
* the four people cross the bridge at different speeds:  1minute, 2
minutes, 5 min, and 10min.   A trip time is determined by the slowest
person.   So if the 1min crosses together with the 5min, the trip time
is 5min.
*if a person falls off the bridge, he/she goes to /dev/null    ;P

So what is the fastest way for everyone to cross the bridge, and how
long does that take?

~icy