Hi every one:-

I encounter a problem in which we have to sort.

You come across a collection of 20 stone statues in a line. You want to
sort them by height, with the shortest statue on the left. The statues are
very heavy and you want to move them the least possible distance.
 Design a sorting algorithm that minimizes the total distance
that the statues are moved.

Answer :-

Whenever the swap operation for the objects being sorted
is expensive, one of the best things to do is indirect sort, i.e., sort