method 1) : we can reverse the string and find the longest common
substring occurring in reversed string and original string.

method 2) : making a generalized suffix tree of string and reversed
string ....and each node should depict whether the suffix  belongs to
string or reversed string .. then the deepest node having both the
marker will be longest palindrome.