For Dance Floor:
1)Note that the order in which you tap tiles is unimportant.
2)Try all subsets(or combinations) of tapping tiles on the first row,then in
the other rows we only need to tap when the tile directly above is not lit.
3)Base condition will be when you finish with the last row,then the check if
the last row contains all lit ones..

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 4:47 AM, Victor Manuel Grijalva Altamirano <
kavic1.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying the problem http://www.spoj.pl/problems/CERC07B/  and
> http://www.spoj.pl/problems/DFLOOR/  but i donĀ“t have idea how to solve,
> anyone can help me???