its been a while tat i had gave test bt i remebr quant was full of geometry
application so clear ur concept for geometry. and in logical they give this
kinda alphanumeric prob. my advice in quant and logical correct 3-4
questions out of 20 each u gonna get a gud percentile. for sure.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM, prateek gupta <prateek21590gu...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> prepare well for di,
> quant and va are easy but di is really hard.
> 1 ques that often appears in their test is
>      ABC
>  *   EFG
> -------------------------
>      7JK
>    L4N
> PQR
> some conditions will be given and you have to find which number does a
> particular character given in ques represents.
>  On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:49 AM, prasanna <rockslife2...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Whosoever have taken the elitmus test, pls share the type of questions
>> asked in the test.

Regards:
Rohit Singhal