Liao, your solution will generate the required manner. However, can
you try to do the same by using some bool value and a single stack/
queue? Let bool value decide whether you want to insert right to left
or left to right. Haven't tried myself but think that should work.

Karthik, never did i mention it's a complete binary tree. Maybe, in
your interview, interviewer mentioned it's a complete binary tree.