this takes us to traverse for 2 times the whole linked list ... one time is
to know the end of the linked list node .. can't we do better in place ...by
using 3 variables p,q,r
roughly...
p=NULL;
q=head;
r=q->next;
while(q)
{
  n=3;
  while(n!=0)
  {
    q->next=p;
    q=r;
    r=r->next;
   n--;
But in this code .. we have to maintain some more to work correctly...like
for each iteration the start_node->next of previous iteration should point
to p ..
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Dheeraj Sharma <dheerajsharma1...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> remove the 'n' nodes from the beginning..push in the stack..pop them up and
> insert at the end of linked list..till the stack becomes empty..do this
> for(m/n) times..m is length of list..
> correct me if  i am wrong
>

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Reynald Suz <reynaldsus...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Question:
>> Given: A singly linked list and a number 'n'.
>> Write a program, that will reverse consecutive 'n' nodes in the linked
>> list.
>> Optimize for space and time.
>>
>> Example:
>> Input:
>> Linked list: A->B->C->D->E->F
>> number 'n': 3
>>
>> Output:
>> C->B->A->F->E->D
>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> Reynald Reni
>> Masters in Software Engineering
>> CIT - India
>>
>>  --

> *Dheeraj Sharma*
> Comp Engg.
> NIT Kurukshetra

**Please do not print this e-mail until urgent requirement. Go Green!!
Save Papers <=> Save Trees
*BharatKumar Bagana*
**http://www.google.com/profiles/bagana.bharatkumar<http://www.google.com/profiles/bagana.bharatkumar>
*