Hi Anup , here is naive approach

There is a sliding window of size w which is moving from the very left of
the array to the very right. You can only see the w numbers in the window.
Each time the sliding window moves rightwards by one position.

Following is an example:
The array is [1 3 -1 -3 5 3 6 7], and w is 3.

Window position Max
--------------- -----
[1 3 -1] -3 5 3 6 7 3
1 [3 -1 -3] 5 3 6 7 3
1 3 [-1 -3 5] 3 6 7 5
1 3 -1 [-3 5 3] 6 7 5
1 3 -1 -3 [5 3 6] 7 6
1 3 -1 -3 5 [3 6 7] 7

The obvious solution with run time complexity of O(nw) is which is not
efficient enough. Every time the window is moved, we have to search for the
maximum from w elements in the window. where w is size of window & n is size
of array

1st Method(Naive Approach)

Data Structure Used : Array
Algorithm: A.for all i=0 to n-w+1 (we should have at-least w elements in
window)
B.for all j=i to i+w (keep incrementing windows size form left to right)
C find maximum inn each window & print it or put in array (Auxiliary)

For more efficient approaches you can have a look here
http://shashank7s.blogspot.com/2011/06/given-array-and-integer-k-find-maximum.html

correct me if anything wrong or other approaches you can thing of ?

Thanks
Shashank Mani
Computer Science
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra