first round: mainly quantitative aptitude(nearly 20) and some questions on
java and c(10)..
and
coding round: they will give a scenario like u have to host the game and all
so u have write program for it..
and my wish for u is to read server programming in the complete reference of
java 2..
and shortlisted candidates will be asked to come to interview..
and interview process
joins in dbms
some easy questions on code u have written in coding round..
they will ask u to tell some exceptions that can be possible in the code u
have written in the coding round..
and they will definitely ask about ur project and in that they will
definitely ask about exceptions that u should govern..
the interview is merely cakewalk if u are strong in fundamentals
do the apti and coding round well u r almost in..