“Kya-Kya” is an island inhabitants of which always answer any question with
two
answers , one of which is true and the other is false .

1.You are walking on a road and came to a park . You ask the inhabitants Ram
, Laxman and Lila , “which road will
take me to the village ?”Ram says “I never speak to strangers . I am new to
these parts .”Laxman says,”I am married
to Lila . Take the left road .”Lila says “I am married to Ram . He is not
new in these place .”Which of the following is
true ?(a)Left road takes you to the village(b)Right road takes you to the
village(c)Lila is married to Laxman.(d)none.

2.You find that your boat is stolen . You question three inhabitants of the
island and reply as follows . John saya “I
didn’t do it . Mathew did not do it .”Mathew says “I did not do it . Krishna
did not do it .”Krishna says “I did not do
it . I do not know who did it .” Who stole your boat ?
(a)John(b)Mathew(c)Krishna(d)All three (e)none.

3.You want to speak to the chief of the village . You question three
inhabitants Amar , Bobby and Charles . Only
Bobby is wearing a red shirt . Amar says “I am not Bobby’s son .The chief
wears a red shirt.”Bobby says “I am
Amar’s father . Charles is the chief.”Charles says “The chief is one among
us . I am the chief .”Who is the chief?
(a)Amar(b)Bobby(c)Charles(d)None.

4.There is only one pilot in the island.You interview three men:Koik,lony
and Mirna.You also notice that Koik is
wearing a cap.Mirna says “Lony’s father is the pilot.Lony is not the
priest’s son.”Koik says “I am the pilot.On this
island only priests can wear cap.”Lony says “I am the priest’s son.Koik is
not the priest .”Which of the following is
true?(a)Lony is not Koik’s son(b)Koik is the pilot(c)Mirna is the
pilot(d)Lony is the priest.