no...it's close to zero but we can't compute it in terms of pi, R or so.

We need to get number of points on the perimeter which is not possible with
the standard method.

For the right-triangle. choose one random point and if second points is
diametric to the first point then
any third point on the circle will make it right triangle.
or any two points amongst the three are diametric then it will form a right
triangle.
So...P = 3C2/nC3

now n-> infinite

How to solve this??