ya.... from the 2nd quest, we can infer some more ... like the way we
represent the date of birth is different than other countries...PIN code,6
digits in INDIA, but may not be same in other countries ...

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM, teja bala <pawanjalsa.t...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 1-Write test cases for a new student registration form. The
> registration form captures Student name, email address, Address, Date
> of birth, Password. It also asks the student to confirm the password.
>
> 2-Consider that this application is being deployed as Web application
> and Desktop application and deployed in multiple countries
>

> Is der anything to do with Statement 2 in dis question.............

**Please do not print this e-mail until urgent requirement. Go Green!!
Save Papers <=> Save Trees
*BharatKumar Bagana*
**http://www.google.com/profiles/bagana.bharatkumar<http://www.google.com/profiles/bagana.bharatkumar>
*