Interview Questions and Experiences(Jeeva):

  This is the most easiest interview I’ve seen  compared to
microsoft,amazon,directi and morgan stanley. They’ve just asked basics
in all.

Technical interview 1:
        First he asked about the subjects I’m studying this semester(I
couldn’t remenber all of them).
Then he asked about projects (It is the only way to attract most of
the interviewers. Be prepared with that).

    Then he asked about projects (It is the only way to express
yourselves.Be prepared with all the projects).I explained my projects
well .He got impressed with those things.

     Then he asked about the difference between c and c++. I’ve
explained mostly a
hgll(including its object oriented features, new operator,delete
operator and so on).Then he asked abt how memory allocation is done in
c. I’ve explained malloc, then told abt the difference between malloc
and new.Then I told abt delete(c++) and free(c).

      Then he concentrated on OOPS. He asked about virtual function.
why it is used. Its mechanism and everything related to that.

       Then he asked abt stack and heap. I told abt the memory
allocation using that (Like global and static members are allocated in
heap , and allocation of memory using pointers(in heap) and the
pointer itself in stack, then local memory in stack)

    Then he asked about tree traversals.I’ve explained all the three
and explained how it
works using a recursion tree.

    Finally he asked about a puzzle. You are given two sand clocks one
of 7 mins and other is of 11 mins to drain all sand particles. With
that thing you have to calculate 15 mins. 1st Interview is over with
that.

Interview round 2:
    First he asked about shortest path problem . He asked me to write
code for it.I wrote Bellman ford algorithm and explained it using a
graph clearly.

    Then he asked me to write a sql query to find nth maximum element.
I wrote using ‘limit’.

    Then he asked about OOPS like given three classes A,B,C and they
are in multi level inheritance. He asked about the use of
public,protected and private members of A in B and in C.
Then he asked about the friend functions.
    Finally o
SHARON:
TECH 1:
the interview was very easy and they stuck to the basics.
I was asked about all the OOPS concepts like inheritance,polymorphism
etc.
He asked questions on virtual functions.
He gave me a common puzzle. there are three boxes. one box of blue
balls, one green and one mixed ,all labelled incorrectly. In how many
trials will i label them correctly.
There are 10 weights of which two weigh less than the others. using a
balance how will i identify the defective ones.
sql query on finding the nth maximum.
code for deletion in linked lists.
he asked about my projects and my extra-curricular activities.
optimal way to find the nth maximum element using a DS

TECH 2:
He asked me about my favourite technologies,what i liked about
facebook.
Asked me to design a cinema ticket reservation web site - like the one
satyam has.