I cracked amdocs interview...u need to stress on following topics..

*ONLINE TEST*

1)UNIX
Questions on various commands.Important ones are ls,tr,head,tail,tee,gzip
and questions on bash script.
2)SQL
Questions on access levels for diff. users,outer join,inner join,left and
right join,ddl and dml commands(like delete,truncate,etc)
3)C/C++/Java
I choose C...questions were based on finding outputs mainly on
pointers,switch,1 question was also about unions.
4)Basic aptitude questions
5)Learning ability
A paragraph will be given to you,based on that 3-4 questions were asked.You
will have enough time to read to read and answer.

*INTERVIEW*

*TECHNICAL*

1)C language(pointers mainly) or any other language u choose mainly from
c/c++/java.
2)sql(various dml and ddl commands)
3)data strucures
4)basic knowlegde of automata theory(including its mathematical
representations)

*HR*

Just introduce yourself nicely and also him questions when needed to pretend
that u are really interested in joining and are flexible with the location
and working hours.

So ,that's it.Best of Luck !!!