saurabh... atleast people doing +1 are agreeing to the solution... separate
group is created where we will discuss codes along with algorithms...

@all interview ques. for google, MS, fb was allowed because they are
algorithmic in nature... anyone asking database, network questions... will
be banned straight away. search threads... redundant posts shouldn't be
there.... respect other people's time also....