no, just two group
algogeeks - algorithms
interview-street - job related questions, interview questions, guidance,
books request
if questions are algorithmic in nature then you can ask it in either of the
group... just be specific while asking questions and do search the archives
before asking.

the other one is restricted to a limit which is full.