hi i recently came across this problem..

there are K sets
each sets can contain n numbers from 0 to n
we've to choose exactly one number from each set
the sum of all the elements that we chose should be equal to P.
we have to find how many such possibilities are there to choose so..

for example

assume there are 3 sets containing 1,2,3 elements in them
so the first set contains 0 and 1
second set contains 0,1 and 2
third set contains 0,1,2 and 3

assume P=2

in this case there are 5 possibilities

(0,0,2), (0,1,1), (0,2,0), (1,0,1), (1,1,0)

i'm struggling for a DP solution!! help me out