i m try to increase current floor c by push up button until it equal or
greater than  "g"  and increase co-responding push "p".when my current
floor is greater than "g".i push down button once and increase "p " by 1.
repeat this loop until i get c==g.
*Anshul Agarwal
Nit Allahabad
Computer Science**