On Oct 29, 10:44 pm, AMAN AGARWAL <mnnit.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please explain the difference between thread safe functions and re-entrant
> functions with example.

Thread safe function is the function if it ensures that it is the only
thread which modifies the shared data structure in thread safe manner
and which ensures the safe execution by multiple threads at the same
time.
And if we talk about the re-entrant code is a piece of code which can
be executed partially by a thread and can be re-executed by the same
thread or simultaneously executed by another thread and still
correctly complete the original execution.

I guess this would help you?