This is a pretty silly question unless the graph is quite simple or
small (because the output size is generally exponential wrt the input)
and acyclic (when there are infinitely many paths).   If I were
interviewing someone, I'd like to have them tell me this before
starting to describe an algorithm.

Anyway, an exhaustive DFS that backtracks whenever it finds a cycle
(encounters a node already on the stack) and prints the stack whenever
it finds the destination will do the job, though it won't enumerate
paths with cycles in them.