First of all congrats Viharri.As far as I can remember most of the above
questions has already been discussed on this group(If not directly in a
different variation,)
My request to the other members would be to maintain the relevance of this
group.If you have any queries regarding the interview proceedure and stuff
you can mail Viharri personally,Kindly maintain the motive of the group
which is to share quality algo problems and discuss there soutions.
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Ankur Garg <ankurga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> cWas it offcampus or on campus recruitment dude.
>
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 12:5i7 PM, atul anand <atul.87fri...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> @payal : last problem is a dutch flag problem.
>>

>> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 3:33 AM, payal gupta <gpt.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> congrats..:):)
>>> plzz...elaborate the last two problems....and it vud be very grateful
>>> if u tell their solns tooo...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> payal gupta,cse,3rd year,
>>> nit-b.