int data;
struct node *left;
struct node *right;
struct node *inordersuccessor;
};

struct node *createnode(int info){
             struct node* temp;
             temp->data=info;
             temp->left=temp->right=temp->inordersuccessor=NULL;
             return temp;
};

struct node *addNode(struct node *node,int info){
    struct node* temp=Createnode(info);

if(node==NULL){
         node=(struct node*)malloc(sizeof(struct node);
if (node==NULL)
         fatalerror("Out of space");
else
     {   node->data=info;
         node->left=node->right=node->inordersuccessor=NULL;

if (node->left==NULL && info<(node->data)){
         node->left=temp;
         temp->inordersuccessor=node;
           }
else if (node->right==NULL && info>(node->data)){

        node->right=temp;
        temp->inordersuccessor=node->inordersuccessor;
        node->inordersuccessor=temp;
}
else
        {
 if (info<(node->data))
        node->left=addnode(node->left,info);
 else
        node->right=addnode(node->right,info);

}
return node;
}

I have run a few test cases..It's working.Pls let me know in case of any
failure test cases.
I'm also checking.

Regards,
Sayan