Hey Guys , whats do u think the to solve the problem ?

my thinking to use recursion or stack , i tried but i think its not correct
& has lot of bugs ,, let me know some modification or your pseudo code ?

Tree will be like
                                   1
                               /    |    \
                             2    3    4
                        5           6      7
                    8                        9

out put will be  1st reverse the tree e.g. 2 points to 1  , 2 points to 2 ,
8 poinst to 5 and so  on for each node , without modifying the tree and
then return list containing leaf node
as  OutPut Head->  8->3->6->9->NULL

Thanks
Shashank