Guys i need to learn android as soon as possible and need to deveop a
interface for blind people to enable them to interact with the mobile and
use basic phone features like

making a call like that , is it difficult to do it because android mobiles
are touch screen or else do i need to go for J2ME.

i have spent my time preparing for campus and i got the job. but now i am
in very serious situation to handle it. i have 3 months to finish it.
i have tried to do the android programming , but i could not get accustomed
to those classses, packages and all that stuff.
i have tried some of the books and video lectures as well. but could not
get accustomed to it.
so please suggest me some guide lines and quote some resources like this
forum where i can post my doubts and get the answers .

please guys suggest me some effective measures to complete my project...

--
Regards
Kumar Raja