How can it be mn log mn ?

it will be O(mn) as we elements are sorted, we simply pick minimum at each
iteration of the loop. Since there are mn elements, so complexity will be
O(mn).

Correct me if m wrong.
*
Sanjay Kumar
B.Tech Final Year
Department of Computer Engineering
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
Kurukshetra - 136119
Haryana, India
Contact: +91-8053566286
*