@sravanreddy001 : and kadane algo will be applied to each row.

after finding cumulative sum.
at each row , apply kadane algo (here we are considering that matrix could
be anywhere starting from row=0 i.e it can be b/w row = 0 to row=1 or row
=0 to row=2 , row=0 to row=3...etc ).

find maxsum and update at each row.

this will take O(row*col)

now assume that maxMat can be b/w row=1 to row=2 , row=1 to row=3 , row=2
to row=3 .....etc etc.

for i=row-1 to 0
     for(j=0;j<i;j++)
        // now run kadane algo... i am not writing full algo
        for(k=0;k<col;k++)
        {
                sum_till_here+=mat[i][k] - (mat[j][k]);
                // update max;

this will take O(row*row*col)

please let me know in case of any doubt or mistake.