@Ayush ..Mutual Friends Means common friends between  you & person you are
viewing profile . e.g. Mutual friends are the people who are  friends with
both you and the person whose profile you are viewing. For instance, if you
are friends with shashank, and Mark is friends with Shashank, then Shashank
will be shown as a mutual friend when you are viewing Mark's profile.

and here we are interested in finding the all the mutual friends between
all i,j pairs , imagine n*m , n,m are very large , its huge social graph.

for simplicity pint of view try with two users then we can discuss & think
about more solution for all such i,j pairs .

hope problem is clear now ?

Thanks
Shashank Mani Narayan
Computer Science