OK then I guess this will do but not sure.
1.      Traverse the list from 1st to n-k (if n is the length of the list).
only those numbers to the left of this index n-k can be represented as
the starting number in                       sequence.
2.      Also mark the indices of increasing number. i.e.,
   for the above list:-
                    list=>  7,8,9,4,10,11
    so till 3rd index we should traverse;
             for each number,
                   7  8,9,10,11
                   89,10,11
                   910,11
                   410,11
3.      Now taking 3 numbers(k=3) at a time and leaving the rest.i.e.,
                7 8 9, 7 8 10, 7 8 11, 7 9 10, 7 9 11, 7 10 11
                8 9 10, 8 9 11, 8 10 11,
                9 10 11
                4 10 11