Hello Venkat

One scenario that is troubling me is what if p2 is not a valid position in
l2?

findNth(start,end)
p1 = (start + end)/2
p2 = n-p1
if l1[p1] < l2[p2]:
    if l1[p1 + 1] > l2[p2]:
        return l2[p2]
    else:
        return findNth(p1+1, end)
else:
    if l2[p2 + 1] > l1[p1]:
        return l1[p1]
else:
    return findNth(start,p1-1)

Best Regards
Ashish Goel
"Think positive and find fuel in failure"
+919985813081
+919966006652