hm, very strange set of numbers.  If the first number was 38 I *might*
see the hints of a pattern, but since it is just 3,  I have no idea.

[if the first number was ]   38    (now +1, or 1 squared)
39 , 41, 43, 45    (+4, or 2 squared)
49, 51, 53, 55    (+9, or 3 squared)
64, __  __  __       (I would then guess  66, 68, 70, and 86)

icy`