@atul

read it ..

it's good but more or less like the histogram algo.. i wanted a DP.
approach..

here is some of wat i heard from a senior in colg..

1. at every index we can keep 4 variable

ht: height of max rectangle possible at index above current
 wt width   "   "          "             "             "
 hl:height of max rectangle possible at index left of  current

now problem is which one to take for current... index