ok you need to put box into a box...
so first requirnment willl be to sort on the basis of area of box.
after this bcoz you are adding one box into another...the box you are
putting inside big box ..shud have base length less than a big box or it
wont fit in...even if its area is smaller..
now we reduced this problem of finding longest inc subsequence on the basis
of base length.