Hi,

I've tested your slang decoder bot and my first impression is: nice
work, well done =)
Unfortunetely the slang decoder's vocabulary isn't very big and most
of the times I tested some exotic abbreviations, it just echoed my
input =).

But anyway, nice work. If you would like to expand the vocabulary of
your bot, feel free to ask me, I would like to help you on that =).
Furthermore, if you're planning to extend it someday to do some other
useful stuff too, I would be grateful to be of help for you.

But there is one question, I'd like to have answered: Do you use XMPP
protocol to connect to Google Talk ? And which library do you use ?

Thanks for answering.

Regards
Andreas