my project is...when a user enters a shopping mall he will be able to
search for any brand for shops(directions) or any particular commodity(we
reply in what all shops it is available)...and the end user will be using a
smartphone...so i need to establish a intra network for that...i have done
all those parts...but for the end user to make it accessible i thought
making a desktop as a server and the user will be able to use through the
browser of his smart phone...so now i need a server...can i configure
apache server itself for a wifi network