Hi Muthulakshmi,

I did my project in DDoS in 2010. According to me, it will be innovative
and challenging, if you try to use some artificial intellgence and machine
learning concepts in designing your algorithm......and also IP traceback
mechanism has been already proposed....so better think of your own
approach.....

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM, muthulakshmi <muthulakshm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Can anyone please suggest me some ideas for proposing new IP traceback
> algorithm that can be adopted for DDoS attacks detection ?????

with regards,
Ashok  kumar.S