yes ,longest word can be found while inserting each word it the TRIE.

 *By tracking Second and First Longest word found** -- *confused me ...what
you were trying to say.
tracking can be done but become little difficult if input is something like
this :-

best
bestest
test
testbest
testbesttest

btw TRIE containing only distinct word i.e words not made up of sub words
would be enough to solve the problem