Each DS has its own importance. So before you approach a problem , it is
better to understand the advantage of each DS. Infact, the Fibonacci heap
is having an big advantage of O(1) time searching element, which is
extremely significant as even the DS like Trie can't afford to do so.. All
in all, if I would take a call, it would like to grap a bit of possible DS
that can be helpful.

So, if you are looking for Google/Facebook/Amazon etc, they expect you to
have a bit of info. I remember one of my colleague getting the significant
question from heap itself which he can't answer properly !!!

BR,
Prem