I found it in some paper ;)

 Diameter and center
De nition 4. The diameter of tree is the length of the longest path.
De nition 5. A center is a vertex v such that the longest path from v to a
leaf is minimal
over all vertices in the tree.Tree center(s) can be found using simple
algorithm.
Algorithm 1. (Centers of tree)
1: Choose a random root r.
2: Find a vertex v1 | the farthest form r.
3: Find a vertex v2 | the farthest form v1.
4: Diameter is a length of path from v1 to v2.
5: Center is a median element(s) of path from v1 to v2.

This is O(n) algorithm. It is clear that we can't determine tree
isomorphism faster
than O(n). So, if we nd a O(f(n)) algorithm for rooted trees isomorphism we
can also
obtain O(f(n)) algorithm for ordinary trees.

>>> http://gplus.to/divyekapoor