Does any1 working in OSG have some idea of how to get the PRIMITIVE
information from given 3D model which  ..

My objective is to get the primitives of the 3D model and after getting the
vertices of all the primitives , I will create the Polytope from these
vertices for finding the intersecting with other Polytopes ...

If any1 has/had worked with models can help me with this problem ???