Haha.. I got the query.. U wanna check this Google
Suggestion implemention.. :)

Well, the code seems fairly true.. use recursive approach.. (thats how G
generally uses )

        Here it is..

    Search (struct trie *node)
       {
         for(i=0;i<26;i++)
           {
               if(!node->islast) {
                          Search(current->CHILDREN[i]);
                           }

                    cout<<"  "<<current->CHILDREN[i]->letter;