naa noone can tell you.. haha.. just kidding...

for OS refer the prescribed text. I studied from Silberschatz, Galvin,
Gagne: *Operating System Concepts.. *
amazing book.. just understand the basics.. like process shceduling
algorithms, page shceduling algorithms, threads, context switching, virtual
memory, paging, thrashing, deadlocks etc...