Again, the properties of hash function guarentees the preimage resistance,
in the link.
so, if given a hash, its difficult to find a message that has the provided
hash.
Also, yes.. with some probability. 1/(2^256) -- which is very very very
less.
(and can be considered to be 0, looking at the amount of data (hashvalues -
message) a CPU can store or process. (computing so many hash values)

Also, if we want to find the intersection without knowing the
non-intersection keys. this is an approach.
if we want to find the intersection without server knowing any client keys
at all. third party is the only approach I can think of.

--Sravan Reddy