Well Guys,

    M here just to show wats hpning.. Have your own views..

1>  Everything is right till While loop.. I mean p1 pointing to the heap of
the address of the String "Name" , P1 getting 20 bytes of memory chunk and
so on.. So here we go now.
      As this Stupid looking while is culprit here as it is coping the
content of one pointer to other as well as moving itself forward. So What
happened when While exits, is p1 points to NULL and is copied successfully
to p1 but due to post incrementation of p1 and p2 both are momentary lost
and wen't beyond the '\0' character.. So when U print it it goes printing
all the rest of 20 character bytes losing it front values. hope U guys have
u r clear picture now.

2> Is compiler dependent but can be kinda predictable.
     Reason:-
        1> STL says the two point rule as someone stated above. Coz they
feared if this rule does not followed that big chaos might happen but here
its simple and kinda predictable.
        2> Anyone who have worked or know a bit of Embedded can easily tell
how the hardware operated on this equation.

Prem