@ md shaukat ali: Hi ! Directi is visting our campus in this week. Can u
plz forward the paper that u mentioned to me. Thanx in advance.

*Piyush Khandelwal** | Placement Coordinator**,
Delhi Technological University
( Delhi College of Engineering )*
Mobile: 91-8447229204
www.dce.edu
   Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>

On 31 July 2012 22:59, Sathish babu <satbrucei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you tell some of questions asked?????
> **~Sathish Babu~**
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:53 PM, manish untwal
> <manishuntw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> hey they repeat their paper alot,i.e they asked the same paper last year
>> in our institute for the intern!! so best of luck
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Avinash Mishra <
>> mishra.avinas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hey please mail me too...please give a pastebin link

>>> --
>>> With regard's
>>> Avinash
>>>
>>>  --

>> With regards,
>> Manish kumar untwal
>> Indian Institute of Information Technology
>> Allahabad (2009-2013 batch)
>>
>>  --

*Piyush Khandelwal***
Placement Coordinator
( Computer Science & Engg.)
Contact No: 91-8447229204 / 91-9808479765